Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sun Dome speach

Even though I like having my class early because it frees up the whole afternoon for me to do stuff, I wish for one day that it was not. Senator Joe Biden, the democratic nominee for Vice President was speaking at the Sun Dome on Oct. 8th. I have not been following the election very closely, and I thought that this was a chance for me to catch up by hearing what one of the potential vice presidents thinks about what is happening, what should be done, and how it should be done. Even though most of this stuff is available on the internet, I think that it would probably make more of an impact if I heard him say it, or if I had even asked him a question. The next time that one of the candidates is speaking on campus, if they even do, I am going to try and see them as well, whether it is who I support or not.

No comments: